Authors Note: This is a piece on the quote when the potbellied elder tells Cole"Animals feel the same way. Don't forget that. You aren't the only creature here. You're part of a much bigger circle. Learn you place or you'll have a rough time."
I feel the biggest quote of the book is on the first cover page. It is the potbellied elder basically telling Cole that he need to change. Before that Cole was a careless I'm "gonna" beat you up for reason I don't care type of guy. Without the old man telling col about this he might have never change, this is the most important quote of the whole book.
This was most important because it is Cole's affinity of what he need to do.. Without it Cole would have been probably killed by the bear. This almost sums the whole moral of the story up in just a few lines. The moral of the any story is the purpose of the whole thing. In some book's the moral is stared in a quote from teh story the is a clear case of that.
This quote is a great one for any story. When I opened it up and saw it on the first page, I really knew that it was the most important part of the story. Really this quote is awesome in hit me straight on and I knew that's what i wanted to write on. This quote is the absolute most important of the whole entire book
No comments:
Post a Comment